Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Weather Forecast Calls for Cloudy Windows
Ethan was the first one up this morning and when he got downstairs he told Rachel, "the clouds are covering my windows so much that I can't see out." Rachel laughs and tells Ethan he is so silly. "But mom, I am serious, the clouds are covering my windows." After everyone was up and they were eating breakfast, Rachel goes to open the blinds in the kitchen and notices the dense fog. She starts laughing and Ethan gladly gloats "see, I told you the clouds were covering the windows."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it!!! You guys are doing a great job!! Mark, I think you have encouraged Tyler to set up a blog for us!! Tell Rachel that I read your latest posts and laughed!! You guys are so precious to us!! We miss you! Love, Kelly (for the 5 of us)
Post a Comment