Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snow Day

I write this as a survivor and witness of "Arctic Blast 2008". As several eyewitnesses on the news last night stated, we were dealing with treacherous and brutally cold weather that made travelling conditions fearful because of the blizzard. Ok, ok, ok, so it was only about 32 degrees with snow flurries and an inch or two of snow on the ground. It cracks me up to watch people being interviewed on TV. I am sure those that live in Colorado or in the upper states just laugh at Texans when something like this happens. Well, at least the snow stuck to the ground and gave the kids a nice surprise this morning when they got up. Here are a few pics from their "snow day".






1 comment:

Becky Carter said...

Looks like some good family fun... you are from a snowy state. Isn't it nice to get a batch of snow but not have to deal with the remnants for months?? I think you guys got more snow that we did - and we are in the part of the country that gets snow!
I will get our snow day posted some time today hopefully