Monday, December 15, 2008

My Wife Rocks!!!

Rachel ran the White Rock Marathon this past Sunday, December 14th. She had a great race and was strong throughout. It was great to see the fruition of her commitment and training that she has put in. She is a dedicated woman and can do anything she puts her mind to. I am so glad to see her be rewarded for her dedication. Congratulations also go to her two running partners, Maren and Kelsie.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I enjoyed the slide shows. I can't believe they are 6 already. Seems like only yesterday that their newborn picture was on the bulletin board at 1st baptist in Mooresville
and Joyce was so proud.
You are truly blessed. Can't wait to see the Christmas pictures.
Thanks for sharing.
Debbie(Joyce's friend from Indy)

The Morgan Family said...

Tell Rachel that she DOES indeed ROCK! And she rocks on so many levels! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

Kelly said...

Now we just need to see the pics from your race!! =)
Hope it was 'fun'!!
Love, The Sanderfords