Friday, August 15, 2008

Things Rachel Does That I Don't Tell Her Enough How Much I Appreciate

- Subtle comments of love and support
- Remembering our friends and family's birthdays and sending them cards and gifts
- Keeping our household calendar up to date
- All the laundry she takes care of on a daily basis
- Being at home to raise our children
- Grocery shopping and meal planning
- Her desire to take care of things herself and help us save money
- Taking care of all the children's needs - school, medical, clothes
- The way she prays for our family
- The random phone call during the day at work just to see how I am doing
- Handling the constant requests of our children
- Giving our children the attention they desire
- Being my wife who is committed to a life long marriage with me

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh so precious! God has blessed you!! Praying for Monday!....