Monday, April 7, 2008

Hunger the Size of a Webkinz

The kids are really into Webkinz. It is basically a stuffed animal that you have and register with the online Webkinz site and play games as well as take care of your animal's health, happiness and hunger (measured on a scale of 1 to 100 with 100 being the best). They even have their own 'room' that you can set up and decorate. Caleb loves his Froggie. He makes sure he checks in on him to see how he is doing and play some games with him. Last night we were driving home from church and Caleb tells us that he is hungry. Being the persistent one, he must have let us know this fact a few times when I said "I can't do anything about it Caleb until we get home." At this, he proclaims, "but my hunger level is down to a 9 and I really need it to be at 100 like Froggie." Ahhhh, the greatness of Webkinz.


No comments: